BWF’s Coach Education Framework aims to provide ‘best practice’ resources and courses to ensure the quality and growth of badminton coaching at all levels, from grassroots to elite.
BWF’s Coach Education Framework includes Training/Coaching materials which:
- are coach centred and competency based;
- provide a pathway for coaches to build skills and knowledge over time;
- cover core content at each level to build the knowledge and skill;
- include assessment tasks and activities to ensure coaches meet the required outcomes of each course;
- provide International certification to recognize successful candidates at each level