National Level 2 Classifier Workshop
The National Level 2 Classifier Workshop requires participants to hold a recognised medical or physiotherapy qualification.
The aims/objectives of the National Level 2 Workshop are:
- To focus in detail on the theory of classification in Para badminton.
- To focus in detail on the Minimal Impairment Criteria and show how these are applied in Player Evaluation.
- To observe Player Evaluation under supervision and identify the stages and the roles of the Classifier in the process.
In order to attend this course participants must meet the following criteria:
- Participant must be a certified medical professional
- Participant must have attended BWF National Level 1 Classifier Workshop previously
(please attach copy of National Level 1 Classifier Workshop certificate with your application)