The BWF Coach Education Level 1 is the first of the four levels in the Coach Education framework. Launched at the beginning of 2012, it is the most fundamental course for Badminton Coaches.
Currently available in eleven languages –English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Portuguese, Polish, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish – BWF are currently translating this resource into further language versions.
The manual, which is available FREE online, consists of 13 modules – outlining the Basic Coaching Principles of:
- What to Coach – explaining the basic technical, tactical, and physical elements.
- How to Coach – defining the basic elements of Coaching Methodology
- Planning and Delivery of progressive coaching sessions
All Coach Level 1 videos are readily available online at BWF’s Youtube channels.
Register for BWF’s Coach Level 1 Manual today using these simple steps:
- Register your details here
- Log-in using password provided in confirmation email
Already have a username and password? Login here.
For more information OR if you have questions, contact the BWF Development Team at [email protected]