Released in December 2013, the BWF Coach Education Level 2 is an Advanced Coaching Award, catering for Badminton Coaches with an interest in Planning and Delivering a one year training programme.
The manual, which is available FREE online, consists of 11 modules – outlining the Coaching Principles of:
- What to Coach – explaining the technical, tactical, and physical elements.
- How to Coach – defining the elements of Coaching Methodology
- Planning and Delivery of a one year training programme
Currently available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese & Czech – BWF are currently translating this resource into further language versions.
All Coach Level 2 videos are readily available online at the BWF’s Youtube Channels.
Register for BWF’s Coach Level 2 Manual today using these simple steps:
- Register your details here
- Log-in using password provided in confirmation email
Already have a username and password? Login here.
For more information OR if you have questions, Contact The BWF Development Team at [email protected]